Out Of Stock in stock
The Snuggle Safe Heat Pad needs only minutes in your microwave and will provide your cherished companion with up to 10 hours of warmth and comfort. The Snuggle Safe heat pad is bite resistant, has no wires to chew through and is completely non-toxic. Ideal for puppies, kittens, convalescing, elderly pets with arthritis, or just the well-being of any pet. The Snuggle Safe heat pad is SGS tested for pet safety.
Ideal for all animals
Bite resistant, no wires and non-toxic
Stays warm for up to 10 hours
Approximate Dimensions: D9"
Customers who bought this item also bought these...